A Professionally Monitored Toledo Flood Detector Warns You Of Water Leaking Before Excessive Damage Occurs
Frozen pipes, cracked windows, backed up sump pumps -- these are all problems that may lead to costly water damage in your house. In many cases, these are the types of complications that you discover after the damage has already been done. Even a dripping water line or running toilet can create major concerns if not addressed quickly.
But, when you add a Toledo monitored flood detector to your home security system, you can discover leaks or excess water before you have an all-out crisis. The easy-to-install wireless system warns you as soon as it detects water with a high-decibel siren and a message to your smartphone. Your 24-7 ADT technicians will also reach out to you when your flood sensor triggers.
Why Use A Monitored Flood Detector In Toledo?
Nobody wants to descend your staircase to see that your basement is now a pool of water with your belongings floating on top. Thankfully, a Toledo flood detector can catch leaks and unwanted water before you lose thousands due to property damage. Here’s how you can benefit:
- Smart sensor technology: The state-of-the-art alarm discerns flowing water and not humidity -- so it's suitable to use in the bathroom, laundry room, or other steamy places.
- Wireless tech allows for unlimited placement: Reliable sensors offer wireless connectivity and a lithium battery rated for 4 years. You can confidently place your detector next to water lines, near appliances, behind toilets or any location where water damage may occur.
- Stay connected with alerts to your phone: Sump pump failures and leaks seem to always happen when you're not at home. When your Toledo flood detector senses a water problem, it will issue an emergency notification to your cell.
- 24-hour ADT monitoring brings you peace of mind: In addition to high-volume alerts and communications to your phone, your flood detector will alert your 24-7 ADT team. Your monitoring experts will notify you immediately and provide the assistance you need.
Smartphone App Makes Your Toledo Flood Detector Part Of Your Quick Emergency Response
Response times are critical when water infiltration is threatening your property. With the ADT mobile application, you can access home automation systems and make life easier when help reaches your property. Leveraging your automation controls is important when you’re home, but vital when you’re away from home. With a monitored Toledo flood detector you have the ability to:
- Receive notifications on your phone when excessive water is identified.
- Open doors from wherever you are and turn off alarm systems for emergency response teams.
- Increase your home’s temperature to stop further pipe freezing.
- Review video footage from your home surveillance to pinpoint leaks and evaluate remediation needs.
- Keep in persistent communication with your 24-hour ADT team.
Your Home Security System With Flood Detection Is Just a Call Away
Flood detectors and other safety alarms are all aspects of a thorough security installation through Secure24 Alarm Systems. When you call our offices, we’ll help you pick the best solution to meet your unique requirements. Just call (419) 359-8479 today or send in the online form to request your no-obligation free estimate.